1. Who is responsible for the processing of your data.
2. The legitimacy of the processing.
3. For what purposes we collect your data.
4. How long we keep your data.
5. To which recipients we communicate the data.
6. What are your rights.
FEMOZA undertakes to comply with the legislation in force regarding the protection of personal data contained in the RGPD 2016/679 UE and Information Security Services Act LSSI 34/2002.
- Responsible for the treatment:
FEMOZA with NIF: CH 080.335 029
Postal address: Rue des Savoises 15, 1205 Geneve
- Legitimation of treatment:
- Purpose of the treatment:
Personal data will be used exclusively for the purposes set out in the data collection forms.
The personal data that you provide us through the forms, the sending of emails, as well as the data that FEMOZA accesses as a result of your browsing, queries or requests made through the website, will be collected in a file responsibility of FEMOZA. The purpose is to attend inquiries or requests, as well as to develop your user profile based on your browsing habits in order to keep you informed about the goods and services that may be of interest to you.
4. Data retention:
Your data will be kept for the duration of the purpose for which they were collected and while its deletion or revocation is not requested.
Without prejudice to its preservation for the provision of the competent authorities for compliance with legal obligations.
5. Recipients of data:
Your data will not be communicated to third parties except to our partner companies and for compliance with legal obligations.
In some cases your data will be given access to certain providers who provide services to our company (sending newsletters, hosting website data), with all of them have signed data protection contracts as processors and under no circumstances will they process the data for their own purposes.
6. Rights in relation to your personal data:
The user may revoke his/her Consent at any time and exercise the rights of:
- Access to your data to know which are being processed.
- Rectification of inaccurate data.
- Suppression when data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- Portability in the cases provided by the regulations and will be delivered in a structured format to you or the new processor you designate.
- Limitation in certain circumstances.
- Opposition to the processing of your data for reasons related to your personal situation.
The maximum period for resolving the exercise of rights is 1 month from receipt of the request.
The user may exercise their rights referred to above, in the terms and conditions provided for in the current legislation, to the attention: Protection of data at the registered office Rue des Savoises 15, 1205 Geneve or by sending an email to email@example.com.
If not satisfactorily attended, you can file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Authority.
FEMOZA informs that it has implemented the necessary technical and organizational security measures that guarantee the security of personal data and prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with which provides for current regulations.